Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Is it really JUST day 3?

So much information seems to have tried to enter my brain in what I would consider to be a short period of time. I am feeling a bit stressed at the moment - PowerPoint, WebQuest, integrated lesson plan, and a paper when we are done. Do we have enough slides? Do they show a variety of things? Have you (I) finished that bibliography yet? Yes, I did play around with the WebQuest to make sure I knew what I was doing so that I could work on it a bit next week. But I am tired and feeling it tonight and you know sometimes I think being away is hard, but I don't think having them with me this week would have been helpful at all. The amount of time I'm putting in at the hotel wouldn't have been possible with the family here. It just wouldn't have worked. Tonight upstairs for some crazy reason I couldn't log into Blackboard and had to go down to the lobby - every other link worked - who knows must have just been something at work to add a bit more stress. A couple of good notes - daughter has started an antibiotic and the air has been repaired back at my home in Georgia.
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment