Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Leaerning those little things . . .

Has been very interesting. I like the excitement Dr. Dunn brings to the class. This has helped to make the class fun and the time pass quickly. Today I learned some verey neat things for PowerPoint and Word. However as I type this I have just learned my youngest is running a temp and our home air conditioner just went out. In a way that is more stressful than what we have left to do on our presentation, integrated lesson, WebQuest, and paper. Enjoyed playing around with the database as well today - just hope that I don't forget everything I learned before I have a chance to really implement and use it. I guess that seems to be the way it goes - you learn something, don't use it, and then you lose it (mentally that is). Enjoying being in class with all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment